What Are the Important Facts About Bottled Drinking Water?
- bottled water delivery in Vancouve, Coffee & Tea & Kombucha, Energy Drinks delivery, Energy Drinks delivery in vancouver bc, Kombucha drinks Delivery, mineral water delivery in vancouver, online water delivery service in vancouver, online water delivery vancouver, soda delivery in vancouver, water delivery in Vancouver, water delivery service in vancouver, water delivery vancouver
- 25 Jun, 2022
Bottled water is mainly drinking water. This water may be coming from a well, or from a spring, it is supposed to ne distilled in a mechanical distillation plant and be finally released in the market for sale in the form of mineral water. This drinking water may be carbonated or non-carbonated. Bottled water is available in the market in different size plastic bottles. From small to extra-large.
Water in a bottle was a practice that started first in United Kingdom. It was in the year 1622, at the Holy Well. This water is regulated for drinking by Food and Drug Administration. It follows the standards given by Environmental Protection Agency. It is as per the directives given by Centers for Disease Control. The consumers consider bottled water healthier than commonly available tap water.
Nearly 15 billion gallons of bottled water is consumed by consumers in America only every year. It is not enough for them as they need 120 billion bottles of water in single serving PET bottles every year.
Bottled water became popular because of some other facts also:
- It is convenient to carry and is easily portable. It is also available easily everywhere and is a tool to stay hydrated every day and remain healthy for everyone.
- People can store these water in a bottle easily. It is convenient to be stored in a refrigerator or in a cooler for several days. This makes the availability of drinking water easy and at will. It meets the vital requirement of need of drinking water that is necessary for survival at unfavourable situations.
- Bottled water has no taste. Or it may be said that it has great taste. There are brands of bottled drinking water that are marketing bottled water with added nutrients and minerals. It is commonly known as mineral water and is drinking water with additional benefits.
- Bottled Drinking water became popular among consumers because everyone knew it is distilled, pure and germ free. It does not carry any impurities and is best for protection from water borne diseases. Everyone was assured of good health by consuming bottled drinking water.
- Bottled water is the best drink for overweight people rather than their drinking liquids containing calories. All the cold drinks available in the market is a combination of sugar, artificial flavours, and other ingredients from your diet. These act as a poison for all normal people, let alone talk about overweight people. Children became obese and their rates increased from 5% to 17% simply by taking these sugary carbonated drinks. It can be corrected by making them consume bottled mineral water. It promotes weight loss.
- Easy portability makes bottled water great for people who are always on the move. Tap water does not provide mineral water, so bottled mineral water is an additional nutritional advantage. This is a great health benefit for people from bottled drinking water.
- Bottled mineral water can flush out toxins from your body. It can also improve your skin complexion. You should drink it regularly and say quits to carbonated drinks or other beverages.